Female Sexual Problems: Facts, Findings, Research and Cautions
Female sexuality and its problems are not out in the open because women are not too bold about them. The social stigma and stereotypical thoughts related to female sexual desires create the dominant issue. Most women do not feel comfortable sharing their sexual needs, even with their husbands. Accepting what is served on the bed is how it goes! The ones who suffer from tremendous pain or consistent “dry spell” do try to express themselves. Let us discuss the facts and solutions to female sexual problems.
Symptoms of Underlying Sexual Dysfunction
- Low sexual desires and willingness to enjoy the moment are the most common symptoms of sexual dysfunction.
- Wanting to have sex but facing difficulty with arousal also indicates the presence of serious sexual problems.
- Inability to enjoy the process and feeling a lot of pain during ongoing simulation.
- Feeling pain during vaginal contact or experiencing contractions at the same time becomes an
Causes of This Prevailing Issue
- Underlying health conditions like diabetes, kidney failure, heart disease, and the effect of medications like antidepressants and chemotherapy drugs can cause a problem.
- Psychological issues like recurring memories of past sexual abuse, not feeling a personal and emotional bond with the partner, and clinical depression often leads to the inability to feel arousal.
- Hormonal issues and fluctuations also cause lower libido.
Risks Associated With Untreated Conditions
Untreated sexual problems can lead to serious and long-term diseases. Sexual dysfunction can lead to:
- Anxiety and depression
- Serious body image issues
- Infections and vulvovaginal atrophy
- Psychological and emotional stress including, body image problems, fear to engage in sexual activities, dry spells.
- The lack of interest and pleasure in sex can also lead to voluntary infertility. Women who feel depressed and insecure during the act may not conceive at all.
Know When To See A Doctor
Ignoring the signs of sexual problems is a risky move! Most women are conscious about the problems they are facing, but the hesitation grips them from visiting a doctor. Gynaecologists are there to remedy every issue that comes in the way of enjoying the act! After all, intimacy is also an essential part of a healthy relationship. And just like men, women too have the right to be vocal about it.
Addressing female sexual problems is crucial for women to not only avoid harmful diseases but also take pleasure in the act! Get a detailed guide and information here https://fooyoh.com/. Healthily embrace sexual desires and seek out help whenever in doubt!